tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Saturday, March 08, 2008

BRUCE WEEK STARTS RIGHT NOW

One week. Only one week til I am back on the floor at the Xcel enjoying my second Bruce Springsteen show. I will have a fit of joyous insanity if he plays this -

CANDY'S ROOM! (i get chills just hearing the whole crowd sing along...)



On Candy's Room: I have interpretive danced to this song in my apartment a bunch of times and let me tell you it is thrilling!

This one doesn't require me telling you what it is...



I blogged about the effect that this song has on me. Instant weeping upon hearing it live, chills everytime I hear it. There is something so kinetic, so special about hearing his crowds sing in unison, especially in that moment where they join in

Show a little faith, there's magic in the night, you ain't a beauty but hey you're alright...

chillschillschills


And this made me laugh really hard... even if it is Ben Stiller




This is wrong on soooooooooo many levels... Martika? WHAT THE FUCK?



-And I think that is Fergie on the far left. I would stab myself in the ears right now if my second and third Bruce shows weren't coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home