tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Saturday, February 02, 2008

So much for the song of the day panning out into an actual, DAILY thing...

I have been rocking the multitasking lately, but this has ended up being shorted, eh?


I will admit, as I tend to do late at night, that I feel a bit overwhelmed. Tomorrow I meet for lunch with what might be my only connection to my biological father. I know her from my childhood as a friend of my mother's. Frankly, I don't even remember what she looks like. I don't believe that I have ever met him, and if I did, of course I don't remember. I am completely nervous. I wonder, will I actually get any information, and if I DO, will it be satisfactory data? I don't know if he is dead or alive, good or bad, young or old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home