tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well, it is Krush Groove weekend no longer. Shit, I have been hardcore neglecting the old blog. Poor thing.

What it is though, is five days before Christmas and twelve days before this crazy-ass year is OVER. This year, winter hit me like a Mack truck. Work suddenly got freakishly busy, so now I spend my entire workday strung out and by the time I get home all I want to do is stay in and watch cable. It's embarassing. So, yeah - I have barely been getting out to see live music, and have only been writing a minimum amount of copy for anyone. I am in desperate need of some motivation, y'all.

This year I went from having a live-in boyfriend to living alone to having my WT living on my couch to reuniting with aforementioned boyfriend. Life is actually quite good - with the exception of my anxiety issues rearing their ugly demon heads more often than usual. That also explains my total absence in most social situations. But I'm working on it, sort-of. Anyways - Krush Groove Weekend? It's over.

I won't stay gone as long next time. Happy Holidays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home