tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Friday, September 28, 2007

ONE HUNDRED

A hundred posts to tigerbeatpoet. Can you believe it? I didn't realize what I was getting myself into when I figured out it was time to blog.

Alright, so in the spirit of not-so-random randomness, I had to post one of the most precious and cheesiest videos ever for what could be one of the sweetest songs I have ever heard.



The Lightning Seeds - Pure

Confetti flying through the air, watching Ian Broudie through clouds that kind-of look like embryonic fetuses, sparks... does it get any better than that?

Something about the guitar part towards the end of this song SCREAMS Love Vigilantes by New Order to me. Yeah, it's different... but after I hear that part I have to listen to the song immediately after. Anyone up for some live performance footage from the year I turned six? In Japan?



Keeping on the New Order transition, I am posting a link for you to check out if you dare. This might be the single most ridiculous thing I have seen all week... wait, I covered The Wedding Singer at The Orpheum. Nevermind!

Review forthcoming. Ack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home