tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

7 - 7 - 07

ZibraZibra's CD Release is the same night that Prince will be playing across the street at the Target Center. That'll be good for the jaunt, but why, why, WHY does Prince have to play the Target Center when I can finally actually afford to see him?? The sound there SUCKS. Anyway. Prince is playing - tickets go onsale Saturday at Noon. Prices: Not so expensive to Expensive. Who's going with me??

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Greg said...

I hung out with my old high school friend this past weekend (david D) and because of that I can tell you that Islands in the Stream is a hideous mistake of contemporary music and should be purged from all records as having had existed...

Clearly, I don't like it...

Cute glasses by the way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home