tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Friday, March 02, 2007

From the Weirdest Dream Ever department...

So last night I had the weirdest dream. I was staying in this 4-Star hotel or something and I remember I was getting ready for something. And there was a knock on my door and it was Iggy Pop. I was not fazed by this at all. I remember we hugged and then we left. We were running through the halls of his nice hotel and I vividly remember we were holding hands. And then the next thing I remember is that we're at this restaurant - it's all dark wood and dimly lit inside and i remember the light from outside. It was that late-afternoon, sort-of fall light. I don't remember what we talked about, but I just remember whatever we were saying, we were close. We must have been on a date or something, because I remember I must have saw Jesse (my boyfriend) somewhere because I ran out. And I just remember playing it super cool and us walking away, like we were supposed to meet. We went home (we live together) and I called the restaurant and asked someone if "Iggy" was still there waiting for me. And I was passing by again before I woke up, and he was no longer sitting in the spot where we were.

Weird. I have never had a thing for Iggy Pop. I mean, I love him as a musician, but I can't say that I've ever wanted to run hand-in-hand with him in hotel hallways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home