tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Few Words Before I End My Day

**Amy Winehouse, I love you. I don't know what you did with the body of that old Black Soul songstress that you killed and stole the voice from all Sylar like, and I don't care. You're captivatingly rock-awesome. You go ahead and drink all you want. Just don't die on us, alright?

**Don't let internet forums make you listen to the New Kids on the Block. It's general badness and includes unnatural dance interludes that the Pied Piper of Hamelin will make you go along with.

**I'm making a St. Patrick's Day mix, but I don't know why. I don't really care about the holiday, I'm not Irish. I just love themes. For all you Rhapsody subscribers, I will post the playlist.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home