tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oh Dear!

The Spins with HowWasTheShow went REALLY well last night. With the exception of my disc causing trouble and making Pat O'Brien's laptop freeze up - and then my subsequent heart attack. There was waaaay more people this time around, and it was a grand old time. I apologize to all the people that I forced into hugging me. And I double apologize to the people that I hugged more than once. If there is a combination for my joy, it is great music, combined with great people, and of course, alcohol. All those things were there. There was even dancing.

So any of you who are silly enough to have missed it this week - we're doing it bi-weekly. The next Tuesday being the 24th of April. And I apologize in advance if I get all drunk, happy and huggy.

This is what I played...

Trouble - Elvis
Kicks - Paul Revere and the Raiders
My Head in Front of Your Head - Best Friends Forever
Whole Wide World - Wreckless Eric
Shake Your Baby - Junior Senior
Chick Habit - April March
Talk Too Much - God Damn Doo Wop Band
Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse
Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell
One Piece At a Time - Johnny Cash
Sound System - Operation Ivy
Roadrunner - The Modern Lovers
Police On My Back - The Clash
New York Groove - Ace Frehley
Today Was A Good Day - Ice Cube
Sweet Talking Woman - ELO

And frankly there are a couple more, but of course I can't remember about three of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home