tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Friday, December 15, 2006



I would love to say that I ran out of work today, jumping and skipping, while fighting back tears of joy. Well, figuratively, I did. What a long week! So much to look forward to this weekend. Like the launch of the newly redesigned and obviously fabulous How Was The Show site this weekend. I'm a big fan of the new banner. And frankly, I don't know if I should be posting this before it's big reveal... hmmm... am I living dangerously?

Good God, I haven't blogged for a long time. But let's just put that past us right now and get down to it. Like where to go this weekend in order to make the most of the short time we have to be workplace-free.

Friday - First and foremost, not at my house. While Dungeons and Dragons is completely Rock and Roll, I'm thinking actual Rock and Roll. Dance Band, So It Goes and TV Sound at the Entry tonight being a popular choice, along with the St. Pauli Grla CD Release Party over at Big V's with Birthday Suits, In Defense, The Deaf & Brown.

Saturday - I'm putting all my money down on one show. The Bee Gees Tribute show over at the Turf Club. You can't go wrong. Indie Soup is presenting this Pop For Charity show. Here's a little myspace blog entry that summarizes it. Yes, I'm just that lazy. I'm awful. My love for the Gibb brothers knows no bounds. I keep thinking of who's going to do what? Very exciting stuff, I tell ya. But with a mind-blowing lineup as they have assembled...


Members of Faux Jean
The Autumn Leaves
Signal & Report
The Conquerors
Deep Pool
The Idle Hands
Heavy Sleeper
Members of The Screens
Sean Hoffman
The Beatifics
Larry Ravenswood
DJs Christian Fritz & DJ Drone

Anything is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home