tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Thursday, October 12, 2006




Even though I swear I have pneumonia, it doesn't mean that I'm not excited for the weekend. Or for the weekend shows that everyone else will be at when I occupy my couch from Friday night to Monday morning.

Here's where I'd be if I had the energy to tear it up...

Friday: Ouija Radio (CD Release Show) w/ Birthday Suits, Awesome Snakes, Screamin' Cyn Cyn & the Pons & Mary Mack (Stand-up Comic) - Turf Club.

I mean seriously, this show has "Rock My Socks Off" all over it. I'll have to tide myself over with more Gray's Anatomy to dull the emotional pain.

Saturday: Beirut, A Hawk and a Hacksaw & Animal Hospital - Triple Rock

I've just heard a little bit of Beirut, and I think braving the evil parking situation would be worth it for this show.

as usual, your Minneapolis music calendar needs can usually be filled HERE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home