tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Monday, October 16, 2006




Ok, I used to read music magazines obsessively. But lately, it hasn't been as often. I have no loyalty to a specific magazine. I might have, but times have changed. I had one of my marathon magazine days yesterday and when I was hitting Spin's last few pages, they had their "Best Places to Be" section... (don't quote me on that, I don't remember quite what the title was. But I DO remember what the three things were for Minneapolis (and surrounding area). It was two-thirds ridiculous.

1) The Renaissance Festival
2) Michael Bolton at Mystic Lake on Oct. 16th
3) A Screening at the Walker on the 20th that actually deserves recogntion

Ok, I'll admit, I'm biased. I'm that jerk that hates the Renaissance Festival. Who hasn't gone and will never go. It creeps me out. And I date a Ren Fair lover. How does that work??

2... Michael Bolton? Yeah. Um, I don't get the joke.

3. After Hours is back again at the Walker with a Heart of Darkness exhibition preview and party. Click on the obnoxious pink link by #3. See, that's a start. Are they doing this list in Spin every month? Ugh, next month better not be 2/3 disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home