tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Keane - Under The Iron Sea
I'm still trying to figure this album out. When Hopes and Fears hit, I totally burned myself out on it, and here we are now and I'm wondering where the hell I put it. Under the Iron Sea is that good ol' sweeping Keane style, but not as gut-wrenching. Then again, that probably has something to do with me not living a drama-packed life, like I was back in late 2004. Tom Chaplin's voice kills me though, it sort-of seeps right into my heart, stabs me, then holds me in his arms.

I just started to give this a listen, but i pick favorites immediately. Crystal Ball is the definite front runner. I think they should have went with this, not Is It Any Wonder to be the first single. It's not that I don't think it's awesome... but I'm sick of hearing, "meh meh meh, U2, meh meh..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home