tigerbeatpoet, xo

what i listen to on the way there and in between

Saturday, June 23, 2007



Ah, what better for a Saturday's blog reading than an exciting episode of Link Attack!

Not super musical, but heartfelt just the same...

I have found Craig Thompson's blog online. Thompson is a writer/illustrator of graphic novels and his book Blankets is one of my favorite things ever printed. This blog has all kinds of kick-ass details and tidbits and makes me quite happy in various segments of my brain.

Snap, Snap, Snap...

Alexa Jones gets fine-printed in Vita.Mn!
Her Blog
The Vita.Mn pimpage
Her other fantastical photos on Flickr. Crazy Flickr photographers! you know what I'm talking about, Jonesie...

Listen up, eardrums!

Staciann loves Glasgow over at Cake in 15...

Can you hear that? Baby, it's The Cates, breakin' your <3...

Culture Bully has some neato stuff from the upcoming Yeah Yeah Yeah's EP over on his site, I suggest you get over there and learn yo'self...

Minneapoliscast's Dave Kemp has an interview with Ed Ackerson over there. That Ackerson guy is dreamy. I can say that, right? It's an observation I made.

The Rich Girls Are Weeping have a really freakin' neat "Prelude to Interpol's Our Love To Admire" Mix/Collection of Songs in protest of people leaking crappy MP3's of the tracks. I can stand by this. Start at Part One, make your way up.... and hey - where can I hear those crappy leaked MP3's?


Internets Talk


Mitchum reviews the new Art Brut over on Pitchfork. Ugh, I wanna get my hands on this album! Like, NOW. Eddie Argos kills me...

Oh yeah, speaking of Pitchfork, here's something on Idolator that cracks me up. The title mostly...


That's all for now, ladies and germs. Tune in next time, same tigerbeatpoet time, same tigerbeatpoet channel. There will be espionage! Elegant damsels in distress! And yes... as usual, exquisite tidbits from here and the beyond!





3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Alexa said...

We'z all got to get our start somewhere, right WonderTwin?!?!?!?!? Arrogance is for FOOOOOOLS!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Now you owe your readers a post about Wham! next time.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Jen said...

oh, shut it, aaron:)

haha. it might happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home